Need Help or Assistance Filling Out the Port Authority Notice of Claim Form?
Do you need help with the proper service including delivery of the Port Authority Notice of Claim Form to the Comptroller’s Office? How about guidance through the subsequent investigation by the Comptroller’s Office? The legal team at Yampaglia Law can walk you through the entire process and handle or answer more questions such as:
- How much time do you have to file a notice of claim?
- What do you need to access and use the claim forms?
- Which claims can be filed using the eClaim system?
- Should you file the same claim in person or by registered or certified mail?
- What happens if you filed the claim and realize you made a mistake or want to provide more information?
- What if you want to submit additional documents?
- How do you file a construction or construction related services claim?
Frequently some attorneys forget that they are employed by the client and work for the inured party. The legal team at Yampaglia Law understands that the client is the boss. Your request for assistance, advice and updates are always responded to in a timely manner. If you cannot come to one of our offices or are unable to travel, we will come to you.
The main office of Yampaglia Law is in Rutherford, NJ. Our firm has additional offices throughout North Jersey and serves all of the state through our attorney network. Contact us for a meeting in our office or we will gladly meet you at your home or any other convenient location. We also gladly do consultations by phone.