Fast and Easy Case Consultation With a North Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer Near You
You need a North Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer if you have sustained serious personal injuries due to the negligence or fault of others. You may be able to sue for a serious injury and recover damages, medical bill costs and lost wages. Don’t wait any longer. Your case could be worth millions. Call now and get the money you deserve!
The Law Office of Mark Yampaglia has for decades provided legal assistance in protecting the interests and rights of plaintiffs who have been caused harm following the negligent or reckless action of another party. Our firm will guide you through how to sue for a serious injury. We have an impressive record of wins, with impressive settlement awards in both New York and New Jersey for accident victims.
What do Injury Lawyers Do?
Personal injury laws were created to enable the courts to establish guidelines through which victims of medical malpractice, product liability, accidents or injury following other forms of recklessness or negligence by other parties can be compensated for lost wages, injury, trauma and emotional suffering following their accident.
If you have been a victim of any such event, it’s important to get in touch with our top injury lawyer so that you can be given appropriate legal assistance regarding your rights and the possibility of compensation.
Speak about your case with our attorney and then make a choice about with whom you will be most comfortable working with. To begin a lawsuit, the first step you should take is to seek advice from a North Jersey personal injury attorney.
A New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer will gladly come to you if you’re recovering in the hospital, or to your house when you are not able to visit the attorney’s office. You should call a personal injury attorney when you have been hurt or incapacitated. In the event you were injured, locating a personal injury lawyer should be on top of your to-do list.
An increasing part of our practice has included successfully defending clients against Drug Charges and Sex Crimes accusations. When your future and freedom are at stake, take no chances and go with the best.
How do You Know if You Have a Serious Injury?
When a person has been injured following recklessness or negligence by another party, the first step is to seek
medical treatment. Once you are on your way to recovery, you may seek the services of an attorney to determine
whether the other party can be held liable. At this stage, a personal injury claim will be filed if there’s enough
evidence to hold the other party culpable.
Trials can either be by jury or by a judge, depending on the severity of the injury and/or seriousness of the claim. In both cases, the parties may terminate the hearings at any stage if the defendants offer the plaintiffs agreeable settlement terms. Once these are agreed upon, the claimant signs a personal injury and compromise agreement.
On signing this agreement, the plaintiff will no longer have any claim over the defendant, and cannot go back on
their word and decide to continue with the lawsuit at a later point in time.
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
As a full-service personal injury law firm, you can trust us to fully represent your interests and win you a suitable award to compensate your pain, suffering and lost income as a result of your injury. If you choose us to represent you, you can expect the following from us:
- You won’t have to pay any legal bills unless we have won a financial settlement for you. You won’t have to worry about mounting legal bills if your claim was not successful.
- All your calls will be promptly answered and attended to with utmost professionalism. In addition, we will keep you posted on all developments relating to your personal injury claim.
- You will receive an honest, unbiased and straightforward assessment of your claim prior to our enlisting you as a client. We won’t push you into litigation where we believe there’s a better way out or no claim at all.
- You will be duly informed and advised regarding every settlement offer, placing your best interests at the center of everything we do on your behalf.
- We will thoroughly investigate the evidence and circumstances leading to your injury, and duly present.
- You will be assigned to a competent, experienced and dedicated attorney and team to handle your claim.